Android Unified API
Full Source Code Included!
Open Asset Store
Unity 5 ready!
No long waits for upcoming versions with the built in updater.
The Reign Android Unified API is a cross-platform, unified API for the Unity game engine. The plugin supports a number of useful features
If you are having trouble getting something to work, PLEASE ask on the “Reign-Forums” or email support before giving a negative review! This plugin is actively maintained!
• Editor testing.
• Interstitial Ads:
GooglePlay, Amazon and Samsung.
• Native Ok/Cancel Message Boxes.
• Email feedback request.
• Invoke store page for review.
• Save/Load/Delete data files.
• Save/Load Image files to your pictures folder.
• Save SnapShot to Pictures in one easy call.
• Native Image/Photo Picker.
• Native Camera Picker.
• GooglePlay Leaderboards / Achievements
• GameCircle Leaderboards / Achievements
• Reign-Scores Leaderboards / Achievements
• Silverlight ImageTools ported for image processing.
• SharpZipLib ported to be compatible with all platforms.
• InputEx for handling Input oddities and managing layouts.
• Check out our website for latest features.
We aim to bring a platform-agnostic approach to the API design. You only need to write code once without the need for so many compiler directives, which makes bringing your game to new platforms a snap!
Visit the Reign-Studios Website
for documentation and important information.
Please ask question on the Reign Forums
or email support at: email@example.com
Requires Unity 4.6 or higher. Update now.